22.1.14

Spaghetti Salad


SPAGHETTI SALAD
This is an old recipe with pictures that I posted to my Facebook page during the summer. But I get questions about this recipe all the time so I decided to post it here so that it would be easier to send once asked!!
Even though I tend to make this during warmer months in NY, I used to make it year round in Miami. 

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

1 bussel of fresh broccoli
1 bundle of fresh parsley
1/2 pound of honey ham
2 tomatoes
2 cucumbers
1 box of spaghetti (broken in half and cooked)
1 packet of italian dressing seasoning
4 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 of Italian dressing (I prefer wish bone)
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
Handful of parmesan cheese
1 teaspoons of garlic powder
Salt and Pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS:

Mix all seasonings and liquids together in a seperate bowl.
Chop veggies and ham into bite size pieces.
Mix veggies and ham into cooked/chilled spaghetti. Pour the dressing mixture over it and mix well. Sprinkle in parmesan cheese and mix again. Chill for 30 minutes. Serve cold!
This recipe is all assembly and prep

1 comment:

  1. Nice... I make mine with seafood and add olives!! yummy!! I gotta try this recipe!!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye