21.1.14

Brown Sugar Baked BBQ Chicken

BROWN SUGAR BBQ CHICKEN
This recipe came about on this past Sunday. When I bake chicken, I usually like to have all parts of the chicken (I.e. legs, thighs, breasts, wings) but I purchased a bag of breasts prior. I didn't expect to cook Sunday but I got hungry lol. So here's the dish...
I paired it Perlo Rice and Broccoli with cheese sauce.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

4 to 6 pieces of chicken
BBQ Sauce:
1/2 cup of steak sauce
1/2 of Sweet Baby Rays Original BBQ Sauce
2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 cup of Kraft Honey BBQ sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS:

Mix BBQ mixture together.
Season thawed chicken with Salt,pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and Mesquite Seasoning (picture will be below).
Pour bbq over chicken once seasoned and coat both sides.
Cover with foil and cook on 350 degrees for about an hour and a half.
I use the extra bbq sauce as gravy for my rice but that's optional of course!!!
Very quick and easy. Hope you enjoy!!!


   
Chicken Seasoned
The Mesquite Seasoning I use

Chicken once BBQ mixture is on


Perlo Rice:
Rice cooked in chicken stock instead of water. With thyme and Bay leaf


The Finished Product


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye